Wednesday, January 5, 2011

happy xnew yr

went to deadwood south dakota for xmas had fun meet new freinds played in texas holdem tourny .  placed 7th out of 30 players  didnt win any money but had a good cheap time.  Stayed at the Bullock Hotel, first hotel built in deadwood. Haunted by the very man who built the place. think he came in and serviced my room the first night i was there, or might have been all the free beer they give you at the cascino. in any case it was good fun.  spent three days playing slots, cards, and eating the best food south dakota has to offer.  Didnt win much money, but then i just went to get out of here, and reflect on my life with Donna, dont know that anything got solved , but i at least felt better when i got home.  three week break from school have to get caught up on repairs, services, and paper work. its nice and slow at this time but shit is about to cut loss with basketball, wrestling, fieldtrips and activity trips.  To the outside looking in it most not seem like much at all, but from the otherside its long, nonstop, and  many miles to drive. I truley like it, call me silly or crazey. just dont call me lazy.  Got a new part time job with a oilfield company as there mechanic, super nice people, good crew, and old equipment that never stops needing worked on.  also going to florida in february to visit my good buddy johnboy and his lady friend. while there we will go to the Daytona 500, party our ass off and hopefully watch the last schudled spaceschuttle launch, depending on the weather.   tata  for now.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to say several days ago that I'm extremely jealous if you get to see the Shuttle launched. I've always wanted to see that, take video if you can. weeeeeee

    ReplyDelete