Sunday, November 7, 2010

walking

truck is back in shop for another new transmission. less than 1000 miles of around town and highway driving, most of that was back and for to the trany shop this time i am going to a different shop in casper which is 50 miles closer. set up a date with new shop, dropped off truck same day they recieved the tranny. mike the owner of the shop told me it should be done in 2 days. I figure 3 days if they get done before they will call. Three days pass and i'm in casper running around on a parts mission, and i drive by mikes shop and here sets my truck right were i left it. I call mike and ask how my trucks doing , after telling him who i was, and he says what truck is yours. I tell him what truck. He says we got the tranny shipped in the same day you dropped off the truck. but when we opened crate the transmission housing it self had a crack in it, so we sent it back and are expecting another one next week. So my truck is still sidelined it sucks ass but the temp outside has been in the 60 to 70 range, unheard of for NOV. 7th in this country. but good for walking.  On the bright side i should never have to buy tires or gasoline again.                                                             

As for my work situation, I'm still in limbo. I went in and fought hard enough and to get to stay ouy in midwest , while the premier rulers of NCSD decide my fate. A new,old issue has came up that has put my issue on a back burner for now. It seems that the guy (JV)  i currently work under in midwest is sort of underinvestigation by HR and the new director of transportation. I was reciently called to town to have a meeting with the new director ( CB)  .    CB called me in , we talked about my problems, wanted to know what to do to fix it. and i told him to leave me in midwest that i didnt want to come back, it was a lengthy talk , when he just broke into asking me about (JV). what he does all day, were does he go during the day,does he take off during the day for long periods of tme, does he dissapear and you dont see him again till the next day. Lots and lots of  questions on this line And i had to answer yes to all because JV does do all these things, every day, and has for yrs. The bus drivers like to talk alot.  somebody called CB and told him of all this and much more. I have given JV a heads up told him what is coming his way and he doesnt seem to care. Nothing has changed, he still does as normal and says if they want to fire me let them, they have to prove everything and i have keep documentation of everything for the last 13 yrs  (lies). Anyway all is in limbo and the speed at which NCSD operates it could be months before anything is settled.
OK  EVERYBODY  if you  would please goggle MIDWEST and EDGERTON WYOMING this is were i currently work. checkout the history  these little towns it is very intreseting , some triva and facts i bet you didnt know.

5 comments:

  1. I will do that right now. I was talking to Tanya yesterday and we discussing liquor stores with drive up windows. Do they still have them there? I asked her for some wine and all she did was laugh at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? why thats just not american. I,m sure that the drive up window at the bar was invented by Henry Ford himself. FYI they look at you funny when you pull up in a school bus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want drive up service then Nevada is the closest place with that service you can even get a Hooker to go.Don't ask me how I know.Now about the trans, stop screwing around and have that shop put Amsoil in it, you Will NOT be SORRY and they will not have a come back,it will not void your warranty google it and find a dealer near you or order it on line.
    Later RB

    ReplyDelete
  4. yEAH after they fix the crack of course.
    Glad you aren't under investigation. You might get promoted!!! (big evil grin) R

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you said you had a bike?

    ReplyDelete