Saturday, October 23, 2010

mission statement

this week i was notified that i was to report back to the casper bus garage by nov 1st . I was sent out to midwest bus garage almost two yrs ago by my boss, who since has retired, because i and the other assholes in the casper shop did not get along. These guys have been working together for almost 20 yrs. two of them are attached together at the u-joint, and the other is the shop foreman who has had his uncle, father, and currently soninlaw working under him, to secure thier retirement. I have had nothing but fucking problems with everyone of these fellow employees.  Im pissed, I do not want to go back. I have had a meeting with are new boss, who says he did not know of any of this history.  I explained to him the bullshit I've gone through with these fuckheads, asked him to go to bat for me with HR to try to keep me at Midwest shop and he basically  told me good luck.   My next meeting is with Steve (assistent superintendent of schools) to try and show him I'm needed and wanted in midwest.  Wish me luck and pray to the school bus god on my behalf.   I love my job , but i hate the thought of having to be in the same state with these pricks let alone sharing a break room with them.  I will admit though that all this shit over the last 6 yrs has really strengthened my resolve and patience. 

6 comments:

  1. I got my fingers crossed for you. As for E, his last name is Woody and I have known him since the 8th grade. He is a nice guy and I am pretty sure you would like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure i will. Dont know anybody with that last name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stand your ground with dignity and truth. That is thing they cannot take away. At the end of the BS is your retirement, and it is worth it. While I worked at Emmett, the boss and his cronies tried to make me quit, etc. He finally had to fire me to get rid of me, but Meridian saw through his crap and gave me the benefit of the doubt.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patience in an adult male Berglund is a valued commodity. You may wish to take up Yoga or chanting a mantra such as "Shit twice and die, shit twice and die" makes ya feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was in the Navy teaching in San Diego, one of the guys had an Oscar the Grouch toy on this desk. Squeeze the little ball and Oscar would jump out of the trash can like a jack in the box. Someone pinned a peice paper on him that said, F.O.A.D. It was our comic relief for all the BS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone shat themselves twice and died yet? Huh huh? R

    ReplyDelete